Wednesday 20 August 2008

Back to work

I made it safely back to Australia, just. When we landed in Melbourne from Auckland we had to sit in the plane for 50 mins waiting for the baggage system to be repaired. So when we got of the plane I had to jump the customs line to catch my flight to Adelaide. I made it, but it was a bit hairy for a minute or two.

Being in Canada with my family was great. I loved spending so much time with my sister Debra, and showing my parents around the part of Canada I know well was a blessing for me. I wonder what country we shall get together in next year?

Such a long plane trip is doing funny things to sleep pattern. I feel tired at night, but no matter how early or late I go to bed I still wake up early and ready to go. I'm sure it will settle down soon.

Adrian

No comments: