Wednesday 3 September 2008

A new toy

You may have noticed the lack of photos on my blog lately. Well it is not because I haven't been taking photos, but that they are too big to put on my blog. So, because I am getting more into photography and my old computer is full (in Canada recently it refused to down load some photos because there was not enough room) I decided to but a new computer. You can see a what it looks like here. It will take me a while to get up to speed with my new machine, so you might have to wait a while yet.

I'm looking forward to showing you more of what I see though the lens of my camera. 

Adrian

2 comments:

Rachel Esther said...

yay yay yay! is mac is good.

Anonymous said...

Ahh the iMac, we have one at our house now too, after a brief transition, tis a wonderful thing, nothing better for viewing those magnificent photos on!