Wednesday 2 January 2008

Christmas

I must apologize for ignoring my blog over Christmas. It has been very busy with the many worship services and Christmas celebrations that have made my Canadian Christmas special. I will be bringing you up to speed on my Christmas adventures over the next few weeks.

I will start by showing off my new skill; skating. On Sunday afternoon i donned ice skates for the first time and with the help of my instructor Cheryl i managed to stay upright. More over, with Cheryl's constant instructions "just take small steps" i felt that i was actually skating, even though i didn't have a go on my own. Last night the youth went skating and i was solo from the beginning and i didn't fall once. Almost.




Tomorrow i am going with a group from the church to Lake Placid, New York State, for four days skiing. Nice. I will keep you posted.

New Year's blessings to you all

Adrian XO

No comments: