Thursday 1 May 2008

Thoughts of home

Well, the 'Return to Australia Clock' has ticked into single figures. I only have 9 days left until I climb aboard that tin bird and return to the southern hemisphere.

I have not been thinking much about going back home until last Saturday night. I went to bed early and started thinking, what is the first thing I will do when I get back to my unit? Sleep for two days? Visit my friends? Go and sit in the park across the road from my unit where I often go and talk to God? Eat a pie and sauce?... That was the end of getting to sleep early.

The jury is still out, but I will be glad to get off the plane.


Adrian

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

For what it's worth, Adrian. It will be great to have you back for a few months before you get whisked away again! Of course, you know where coffee, curry, red wine and philosophical conversation are in plentiful supply! God bless your journey home, and you transition back into you 'old' life! Matthias.

Meryl said...

Looking forward to seeing you round campus again, Adrian.
Meryl

Lauren said...

perhaps a catharine court home coming!
food food and more food!
looking forward to your return!